How do you arrange, configure, and use your Apple AirPods with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV, and extra? Like this!
AirPods are the way forward for headphones, at the very least so far as Apple is anxious. Each has a W1 chipset that enables for simple pairing and rock-solid audio sync, an accelerometer to register faucet controls, an infrared sensor so that they know once they’re in your ears and once they’re out, and beam-forming mics so your voice comes by means of loud and clear.
AirPods Patrons Information
Undecided whether or not AirPods are the headphones for you? Take a look at our assessment, patrons information, and comparisons.
- AirPods vs. Jabra Elite 65t: Which should you buy?
- AirPods review: The future of wireless with some present pain
- Bose SoundSport Free vs Apple Airpods: Which should you buy?
- Apple AirPods vs Jaybird X4: Which wireless headphones should you buy?
How you can pair your AirPods
Because of that W1 chipset, connecting to your iPhone is a breeze, your Apple Watch is automated, and even your iPad and Mac will share the pairing due to iCloud sync.
- How to pair your AirPods with your iPhone
- How to pair your AirPods with a different iPhone
- How to pair your AirPods with your Apple Watch
- How to pair your AirPods with your iPad
- How to unpair your AirPods from your iPhone or iPad
- How to unpair your AirPods from Apple Watch
- How to pair your AirPods with your Mac
- How to unpair your AirPods from you Mac
- How to pair your AirPods with Apple TV
- How to unpair your AirPods from your Apple TV
- How to pair your AirPods with Android, Windows, or other devices
How you can configure your Apple AirPods
As soon as linked, you’ll be able to change your AirPods’ title, set the double faucet shortcut, toggle ear detection, and even select how the mics work.
- How to rename your AirPods
- How to set the double tap shortcut on your AirPods
- How to turn off automatic ear detection on your AirPods
- How to choose which microphone is used by your AirPods
How you can use your AirPods
AirPods don’t have any bodily buttons. You’ll be able to, nonetheless, double faucet the complete earbud to both invoke Siri or to play/pause audio. In the event you use Siri, although, you should use the facility of your voice to play and management virtually something you’ll be able to consider.
- How to control playback with your AirPods
- How to switch to AirPods with your iPhone
- How to switch to your AirPods with your Apple Watch
- How to switch your AirPods with your iPad
- How to switch your AirPods with your Mac
- How to use your AirPods when you’re offline
- How to use AirPods to control your HomeKit home
Handle your AirPods
As soon as you’ve got obtained a set of AirPods, be sure you deal with them! Here is tips on how to clear your AirPods, make them your personal, and even discover them in unusual locations — just like the snow!
- How to clean your AirPods
- Best ways to personalize your AirPods
- How to find your AirPods in the snow — seriously
- How to find lost AirPods with the Find My iPhone app
AirPods in actual life
How do AirPods fare whenever you use them with a non-Apple gadget, or whereas exercising? Listed below are a few of our real-world assessments with Apple’s earbuds.
- AirPods vs Android: How Apple’s headphones work cross-platform
- Another reason to love AirPods: They fit under my hockey helmet
- How to get the Siri experience in an older car with AirPods
Having issues along with your AirPods and their battery life? We have got just a few strategies.
Some other AirPods questions?
You probably have any extra questions on shopping for, organising, or utilizing your AirPods, drop them within the feedback.
Serenity Caldwell contributed to an earlier model of this information.
- Everything you need to know about AirPods
- AirPods, Beats X, or PowerBeats 3?
- Best way to buy AirPods
- How to personalize AirPods
- How to pair AirPods with W1
- How to pair AirPods with Bluetooth
- How to configure AirPods
- How to use AirPods
- How to use AirPods offline
- How to clean AirPods
- How to find lost AirPods